Top 5 Playa Vista Parks
With #27Backyards, we know parks. From pick-up games to dog-friendly spaces, Playa Vista has it all. Grab your friends and embrace the sunshine with our list of the top 5 parks to check out this weekend.
- Bluff Creek Fields – With a space-age playground, fresh green soccer field and a seriously cool dog park, this best-kept Playa Vista secret is officially out of the bag.
- Campus Central Park – With the Silicon Beach tech boom, The Campus is recognized as the new hotspot for tech and creative companies. Inside this innovative hub, you’ll find a spacious park complete with the signature Bandshell that hosts summer concerts and movies, plus plenty of greenery and during lunchtime, lots of techies.
- Longwood Park – We LOVE our pets here in Playa Vista and Longwood Park is a hidden gem for both you and your pup. With separate spaces for small and large dogs, it’s a great place to spend some one-on-one time with your four-legged bff.
- Spyglass Park – A pocket park off the Crescent Park loop, spyglass happens to be one of the best spots to watch the sunset and enjoy a view towards the ocean. This is what coastal living is all about.
- Volleyball Park – A sporty addition to the community, Volleyball Park has a cool sand court. And with warmer days upon us, it’s the perfect time to get a group together for a game.
To find the locations of these parks and more, check out our interactive map. See you there!