Community Updates Week of 8/29
We’d like to keep the Playa Vista community informed about construction in and around the neighborhood. We’ll be providing brief weekly updates on what’s planned for the upcoming week right here on the Playa Vista blog. If you have additional questions, please email email@example.com.
For the week of 8/29:
- The eastbound lanes of Bluff Creek Drive near Ballona Discovery Park will be closed due to construction activity on Monday, August 29th, Wednesday, August 31st and Thursday, September 1st from 7AM to 5PM. Traffic control measures will be in place to redirect vehicle flow.
- Seabluff Flats construction hours are from 7AM to 5:30PM Monday through Friday.
- For safety purposes, parking will be unavailable along the perimeter of the construction site (Seabluff Drive, Discovery Creek and Celedon Creek) on weekdays from 6AM to 6PM. Please observe posted street signs.
- Welding activity will take place along the north side of the construction area. Guests may experience some construction noise at that time.
- Fine grading activity with smaller equipment will take place during the week. Dust control efforts will be in place as needed.
- The sidewalk and handicap ramp at the northeast corner of Seabluff Drive and Discovery Creek will be repaired.
- All gates associated with construction will be locked and closed daily upon completion of construction work.
Check back weekly for new updates and be sure to LIKE our Facebook page to stay in the loop.