Community Updates Week of 9/6
September 8, 2016
We’d like to keep the Playa Vista community informed about construction in and around the neighborhood. We’ll be providing brief weekly updates on what’s planned for the upcoming week right here on the Playa Vista blog. If you have additional questions, please email email@example.com.
For the week of 9/6:
- Seabluff Flats construction hours are from 7AM to 5:30PM Tuesday through Friday.
- All grading activity for the Seabluff Flats basement has been completed.
- Construction will work on expanding the walkway between Tempo and Seabluff Flats in order to improve pedestrian traffic access.
- All gates associated with construction will be locked and closed daily upon completion of construction work.
- Upcoming construction work includes storm drain and utility installation on Seabluff Drive, Discovery and Celadon. Specific timeline surrounding the work will be released later in September.
Check back weekly for new updates and be sure to LIKE our Facebook page to stay in the loop.