Community Updates Week of 8/15
We’d like to keep the Playa Vista community informed about construction in and around the neighborhood. We’ll be providing brief weekly updates on what’s planned for the upcoming week right here on the Playa Vista blog. If you have additional questions, please email email@example.com.
For the week of 8/15:
· Seabluff Flats construction hours are from 7AM to 5:30PM Monday through Friday.
· For safety purposes, parking will be unavailable along the perimeter of the construction site (Seabluff Dr., Discovery Creek and Celedon Creek) on weekdays from 6AM to 6PM. Please observe posted street signs.
· There will be street cleaning and dust control efforts (watering the dirt) taking place during construction hours.
· Dirt hauling efforts with the large trucks will continue this week and should be completed by the end of the month, barring any unforeseen delays.
· Traffic control measures are in place to manage vehicle flow at Seabluff Drive and Discovery Creek, as needed during construction hours.
· The installation of beams, which is the reason for sporadic vibrations, will be completed by Tuesday. All equipment associated with the installation will be removed by Tuesday as well.
· The walkway between Tempo and Seabluff Flats is open, and all retail trash cans have been returned to Tempo.
· All gates associated with construction will be locked and closed daily upon completion of construction work.
Check back weekly for new updates and be sure to LIKE our Facebook page to stay in the loop.